Remote Conversation Club: Defeating Impostor Syndrome
Time & Location
About The Event
Join The Camaraderie NYC and communication, professional development, and organizational culture strategist, Caitlin Harper to learn how to defeat imposter syndrome once and for all!
In this workshop we will:
- Do a quick mindfulness practice to get us in the right headspace.
- Identify the root of our impostor syndrome.
- Unlearn our limiting behaviors.
- Train ourselves to reframe our thinking so we can move forward less burdened by the impostor feelings.
- Identify action items that will allow your members to walk out the door and continue to defeat their impostor syndrome in the real world.
- Making asks.
- Knowing our worth.
Grab yourself a glass of wine or cup of tea, and join this video call with an open mind and open heart, ready to finally put to bed those defeating (and completely untrue) thoughts and feelings of "not being enough".
Open to all NYC women.
Attendees will be sent specific instructions to join our video call before the event.
Advanced registration required.
- Camaraderie Members$0$00$0