Remote Conversation Club: 5 Steps To Live Your Greatest Days Now
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for a detailed and action-oriented conversation around 5 tenets we need in order to develop a fulfilling and joyful life.
You will walk away ready to act in areas of:
- Mindset to gain clarity and insight on how to better prioritize each facet of their life
- Time Management with goal setting, productivity, self-advocacy, and simple systems that provide real-life relief
- Career Advancement so they can move forward in their careers without compromising other areas of their lives
- Self-Care and how it plays an integral role in their sanity, success, and ability to show up
- Influence and how to get the support they need from those around them
Whitnee Hawthorne is a woman with many hats. Professional speaker, author, certified coach, Fortune 500 executive, productivity expert, successful entrepreneur, self-care guru, passionate mom and wife. When you meet her, it is clear that Whitnee is a leader at home, in the office, and in her community. She has inspired women’s groups, start-ups, and Fortune 500 companies with her presentations on powerful topics including: achieving work/life harmony, improving productivity, increasing employee loyalty and engagement, and helping caregivers thrive in the workplace.
Whitnee leads by example and loves to inspire aligned action in others. She teaches her audiences steps they can take right now to increase their productivity, grow their confidence, and bring more joy to their lives.With broad experience working with women from all over corporate America, Whitnee’s presentations will resonate strongly with caregivers and leaders alike. Book her today to bring a relevant, fresh perspective to the age-old challenge of balancing work and home as well as actionable strategies on how to drive engagement, foster loyalty, and best support employees in a holistic way.
Grab yourself a glass of wine or cup of tea, and join this video call with an open mind and open heart, ready to get a better understanding of how to fully engage in every area of your life.
Open to all women, everywhere.
Attendees will be sent specific instructions to join our video call before the event.
Advanced registration required.
- Camaraderie Member$0$00$0