Time & Location
Jun 06, 2021, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
New York, New York, NY 10007, USA
About The Event
Join The Camaraderie NYC for a super curious tour through the infamous NYC underground subway system!
Did you know the NYC subway system supports approximately 5.6 million rides per DAY in an average year?
What a wonder! Join us to learn about the system's beginnings and secrets that support it's operations until today.
- Explore City Hall Park as the birthplace of the NYC subway system, including elements of the famed, decommissioned City Hall Station you can see right in the park
- Learn about the comically short route of the mythical “Subway before the Subway,” Alfred Ely Beach’s Pneumatic Transit System
- See the architectural ghosts of the now nearly forgotten, and partially abandoned, Chambers Street station then nicknamed the “Grand Central of Downtown”
- Use the 6 train as your own time machine as you ride through abandoned subway stations
- Discover the remnants of Union Station as you learn about a hidden art installation thousands of riders walk by everyday
Attendance is capped, so don't wait to register.
Open to all NYC women and first timers are encouraged.
Our events are 100% friendly and welcoming, specifically designed for ladies to attend alone and without knowing anyone prior!
Advanced registration required.
- Ticket type
Must be a currently registered Member of The Camaraderie NYC to purchase a ticket at the Member rate. An incorrectly purchased Member ticket will not be valid for entry to event.Price$25.00
- Ticket type